At Northwest Natural Health, our philosophy of care is focused on your treatment objectives and well-being. Whether you see us for long-term disease prevention strategies or treatment of a serious ailment, our doctors and staff strive to provide the best natural medicine care. We collaborate with you and with your team of healthcare professionals to create a safe, sensible and scientific complementary therapy plan that respects and supports all other treatments you are receiving and addresses your unique health objectives and needs.
We support the six traditional principles of Naturopathic Medicine:
1. Vis Medicatrix Naturae. Helping Nature Heal
2. Treat the whole person. We will treat you as a unique, whole person. You will not be defined or treated solely on the basis of a diagnosis.
3. First, do no harm. We will strive to find an appropriate treatment that is safe, successful and the least invasive.
4. Identify and treat the cause. Treating symptoms can be important but we will also take the time to find and treat the cause and, therefore, provide a more permanent solution.
5. Prevention is the best cure. Every patient receives some measure of prevention. We strive to keep you from being a patient in the future.
6. Doctor as teacher. Our doctors provide enough knowledge to put you in control of your health and wellness.
Our clinic combines traditional natural therapies with the latest nutritional, botanical and health sciences, and technology. We provide every patient with a personalized plan, customized to address each individual’s unique needs and physiology.
6135 Seaview Avenue Northwest #300 Seattle, WA 98107 USA | (206) 784-9111